Play a part in our future...
Image credit: Glenn Stanley
...leave a gift in your will
Once you have remembered those close to you, please consider making a gift that will help generations to come. Any amount that you're able to leave will help the future of your community.
Your local air ambulance delivers critical care to the people who need it most across our region. We receive no day to day funding from the Government or National Lottery, which is why it's so important that we can secure vital funds needed to ensure our future.
With your help we can keep our Critical Care Team operational and delivering the best Pre-Hospital Emergency Medicine, as quickly as possible.
Why choose GWAAC?
We would be honoured if you chose to remember us in this very special way but more importantly you could be helping the future of those close to you; your family, friends, colleagues or neighbours.
We need to raise over £3 million each year and rely on the generosity of local people like you to enable us to continue our life-saving work.
To find out more contact our Gifts In Wills Coordinator Valerie Harland or call her on 0303 4444 999.
Hear from our supporter Nick who has kindly pledged to leave us a gift in his Will:
Helpful tips - click to read more
Our promise to you
When you put a gift in your Will to GWAAC:
- We’ll answer any questions and queries openly and honestly.
- We won’t put you under pressure – we understand that this is a big decision so please decide in your own time.
- Your loved ones come first – we agree and respect that so won’t ever try to change this.
- We’ll use your special gift carefully.
- You don’t have to tell us your decision – we respect your right to privacy but equally if you chose to we would be delighted, and would be able to thank you and invite you to see our service first hand with visiting our base.
- If you think it might help you understand more about what we do and to help you to choose to leave us a thoughtful gift we can arrange a time for you to come and see our service first hand.