Making your will for free
If you’d like to write or update your simple will, you can do so for free using our free wills services. Through our will-making partners Guardian Angel and National Free Wills Network you can choose to make your will online, by phone, video appointment, or in person.
We understand that your priority is looking after your loved ones, so there is no obligation to leave a gift to GWAAC in your will, but we are so pleased you are considering it. And if you do choose to include us in your will, thank you so much.
How much you give is up to you. It could be a share of your estate or a fixed amount. Whatever you can give, your gift will protect our lifesaving service and allow us to plan for the future. With your support, we will be there for critically ill and injured people for years to come.
Writing your will with Guardian Angel
How does it work?
- With Guardian Angel, you can create a simple will online, by telephone or in person.
- If making your will online you will answer a series of questions, with live chat and phone support on hand if you need it. Once you’ve completed all the details, your will is checked by a legal specialist and sent to you to print, together with instructions on how to sign it and have it witnessed.
- For a telephone or in person appointment, call Guardian Angel Freephone on 0800 773 4014, mentioning Great Western Air Ambulance Charity to claim your free will.
Writing your will with National Free Wills Network
How does it work?
- With National Free Wills Network, you can have a simple will written by a local solicitor, at no cost to you.
- Click below to request your information pack, which provides details of participating solicitors.
- Contact your chosen solicitor to make an in-person appointment.
- Your will is written according to your instructions, and once you complete a confidential declaration form we pay for your simple will at a discounted rate.
Not sure about the terminology? Check out our legacy Jargon Buster page:
If you have any questions about using our free wills services, or would like to talk to us about your gift, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Supporter Engagement Team on 0303 4444 999.