Subscribe to our newsletter and you could win a family trip to our base!
We would love to keep in touch about our work in your local area.
To be entered into the draw to win a trip to our airbase, please sign up using the form below. You’ll receive local updates about our lifesaving work, news from the crew, and information about other ways you can get involved such as events and fundraising.
Terms and conditions
- To be entered into the draw, please sign up for our newsletter using the form on this page (https://greatwesternairambulance.com/signup/) by 23:59 on Sunday 8 May 2022. Subscriptions received after this time will not be entered into the draw.
- The winner will receive a trip to our airbase for a maximum of six people.
- We may need to reschedule your visit at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances, for example as a result of COVID-19 restrictions. If we do need to reschedule, you will be offered a visit on the next possible date, which we will provide once any restrictions or limitations have been resolved.
- Our airbase is a live environment, and we can never predict when our crew will be called out - whilst we hope to provide a full tour of the facilities we cannot guarantee that the helicopter will be on site, or that all areas of the base will be accessible, during your visit.
- Before your visit we will provide full visitor instructions, including any measures we may have in place such as mask wearing.