Terms and Conditions
By ordering and purchasing products through the online shop you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions laid out below. These are the terms and conditions upon which you are buying your goods from Great Western Air Ambulance Charity. Please read them carefully before submitting your order.
- This contract is governed by English Law.
- If you have any questions please contact the GWAAC admin team by email firstname.lastname@example.org , or call them on 0117 969 9344 - open 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Great Western Air Ambulance Charity reserves the right to use the funds from the sale of merchandise where they are most needed to continue to support its charitable activity.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your order, including the accuracy of the text, contact details and delivery information submitted. Great Western Air Ambulance Charity cannot accept responsibility for orders that have not been delivered as a result of incorrect details nor can we accept responsibility for spelling mistakes. Please check your order carefully before submission.
- You agree to remain bound by these Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) for as long as you wish to use our site.
- Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, images, descriptions and prices of the Products are accurate and correct at the time of their entry and upload onto the Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders where information has been uploaded to the Website incorrectly, including prices and product descriptions.
- All product sizes and weights are approximate.
- Great Western Air Ambulance Charity reserves the right to change the specification of the products featured on the website.
- Supplies of products are subject to availability. If we are unable to fulfil your order our customer services team will contact you to discuss the provision of a substitute item or to process a refund.
Postage & Packaging
- Postage and packaging will be an additional charge added on to the value of your order. The charity can only accept orders online for delivery within the British Isles and BFPO addresses. (For information about overseas delivery, please email email@example.com, or telephone 0117 969 9344)
- All product prices shown on the shop are the set retail price (inclusive of VAT). They do not include postage and packing. Postage and packaging prices will need to be added at the order confirmation stage of your transaction (see clause 3 below). Any discount offers are subject to specific restricted timeframes and may only be used once per customer unless specified otherwise.
- Your order will usually be delivered within 7 working days; however, please allow 14 days.
- Your card payments are always secure. Credit and debit card details are handled via SSL encryption to PayPal, who process all transactions on Great Western Air Ambulance Charity’s behalf. PayPal payments are taken at the point of transaction.
- Where payment is by credit/debit card the person ordering must be the credit/debit cardholder or have the cardholder's permission. Should the cardholder deny that permission was granted, you may be subject to legal action.
- If you are not satisfied with any item for any reason, please refer to our returns policy.
- If you would like to return an unwanted item please be advised that we will only be able to offer a refund to the individual who purchased the item. If you would like to exchange the unwanted item we will be obliged to notify the purchaser.
If participating in a GWAAC event or by using a GWAAC event place, I agree:
- If relevant, to submit a non-refundable deposit and agree to raise the minimum fundraising target (excluding Gift Aid).
- That 6 weeks before the event, I understand I will be required to submit a percentage of the fundraising target (amount depending on event) and the remainder within one month after the event, unless otherwise agreed with the Head of Fundraising.
- That any registration fees paid to GWAAC or tickets purchased to a GWAAC event will be non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- If I am injured or ill prior to the event and are not able to take part, I agree to notify GWAAC immediately.
- If I do not raise the required amount of sponsorship prior to the event, GWAAC reserve the right to withdraw my name from the event.
- If I do not raise the required sponsorship amount I am liable for the balance outstanding.
- If I wish to withdraw from the event for any reason, I agree notify GWAAC UK at the earliest opportunity.
- In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, acts of God etc., the status of my event place and possibility of refund will depend on the terms of the organisers.