2019 – GWAAC’s busiest year to date!January 13, 2020
Saving Oliver Berry’s lifeJanuary 27, 2020
We’re opening a charity shop in 2020!
We’re very excited to be opening our first ever charity shop here at GWAAC, and we’re looking for plenty of donations to help us get up and running when the time comes.
Donating unwanted clothes or household items to our charity shop is a great way of supporting your local air ambulance. However, whilst we appreciate all donations, there are a few restrictions on what we can and cannot accept, so to save you time on your next trip to drop off donations, we’ve put together a quick guide on what you can and can’t donate next time you’re having a clear out!
What can I donate?
- Shoes and bags
- Accessories and jewellery
- CDs and DVDs (we cannot accept home-recorded media)
- Homeware items (photo frames, kitchenware, etc.)
- Children’s toys and games (soft toys must still have their CE label intact)
- Soft furnishings (small rugs, curtains, etc.)
- Mobile phones
What we can’t accept
- Sharp items (scissors, knives, etc.)
- Electrical items
- Safety equipment
- Life jackets
- Children’s items
- Car seats
- Cots and mattresses
- High chairs
- Used duvets and mattresses
- Medication or medical equipment
- inc. prescription glasses
- Open cosmetics
- Hard drives
- White goods
- Large furniture (beds, sofas, tables, etc.)
- Perishable goods (food and drink)
- Solvents and adhesives
If you have any questions over what we can and cannot accept, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and check on 0303 4444 999 or by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting your local air ambulance!
Interested in supporting us in other ways?
Check out how else you can help us here.